Fellas, don’t be nervous- I’m not picking on you. I’m writing with love and respect. I just want to offer a few (EASY) tips that may just help you be even more irresistible.
- Wash your face with a good cleanser. It is important to get rid of dirt and oil that can build up throughout the day. I think we can agree on that. So, why a good cleanser? Becasue a bar of soap or harsh scrub can leave your skin dry and when your skin is dry it appears wrinkly and older.
- When shaving, choose your weapons wisely. Use a good razor. If you are getting ingrown hairs or razor burn, it’s time to upgrade your razor. Be sure to use a shaving gel or oil to provide a barrier of protection for your skin. Finally, be sure your after-shave product is alcohol-free since alcohol dries your skin.
- Gently exfoliate a few times a week. Quality, pre-moistened exfoliating pads are super easy and very effective. Look for them to contain acids like Salycilic and Glycolic. Again, stay away from alcohol. My suggestion: Epitome Skincare Toner Peel Pads
- Use a moisturizer. Not lotion, but one made for your face. How does your face feel after you get out of the shower? Is it tight or flaky? If so, it’s time to ramp up a bit. There are many out there that don’t smell girly and leave your skin feeling soft and kissable.
- The #1 best way to keep your skin looking fresh… drink water.
Bonus Tip: Sunscreen is sexy. Redness, blood vessels, and skin cancer is not.
Written (with love) by Nicole Mulder from Epitome Skincare